Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winger's Sticky Fingers

We love Winger's Sticky Fingers but don't have a Winger's where we live. When I came across this recipe I had to try it. It tastes just like the real thing. I got the recipe from HERE and just changed it a little bit.

For the Sauce:

**Covers about 8 sticky fingers
3 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce!)
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp water


Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar, and water in a saucepan until all the sugar dissolves. (you can double the recipe, it makes the perfect amount for the chicken and for dipping).


For the Sticky Fingers

1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken fingers


Bake chicken fingers in the oven according to directions on package. Once cooked through put them in a bowl with tight fitting lid and pour sauce over the top and shake it up until the chicken finger are covered in sauce.



Notes: To make Winger's Creamy amazing dressing just add it little bit of the sauce to ranch dressing, it is so yummy. In the original recipe they fried the chicken fingers in 1 c. oil instead of baking them. I tried it both ways and thought it tasted pretty much the same so I just bake mine to make it a little healthier.

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

Ha...make that too, but yours is better well I haven't tried it yet but the recipe I had was a cup of franks and a cup a brown sugar and that was way too hot so I had to add like a ton of sugar but I think I for sure will try yours. Awesome! THANKS Nicole! :)