Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sour Cream Zucchini Bread

This makes 2 Loaves

3 cups flour
3 lg eggs, beaten
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini (I have also make it with squash and it turns out)
1 cup chopped nuts
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like to make it with Heath Toffee Bits)
1 tsp. cinn
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup sour cream

Grease and flour 2 pans. Mix eggs, sugar, oil and flour. Add rest of dry ingredients and mix well. Batter will be thick. Stir in zucchini, vanilla and sour cream. Batter will be thinner add nuts and choc. chips. Pour into pans. You can also make them into muffins. I like to do the mini muffins my kids love them.
Bake @ 350 for 60 to 65 min. Cool in pan for 10 min.

I only bake mine for about 40 min, but I always have to cute my bake time down.

No comments: