Monday, June 1, 2009

Super Simple Cookies

Yeild 2-3 Dozen

Ingredients:

1 Box of your favorite flavor cake mix
1/2 cup four
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
6 ounces chocolate chips ( any kind ya want be creative)

Directions:

Preheat 350
Mix all the ingredients then add chocolate chips
Drop 1 inch balls on an ungreased cookie sheet

Bake 8-12 min
Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack



I got this recipe from the inside of the kids meal at chick fil-A! They are so easy to make and so moist and yummy! My favorite cookie to make now.
Hint: I used 1/3 cup of water and 1/3 cup of oil and they still turned out great. So if you want to cut out some fat they still taste amazing! I used devils food cake and white chocolate chips!

2 comments:

Bri said...

Those look so good. I'm going to have to try them. Thanks for sharing.

Will and Dani Eaton said...

I just tried the cookies yesterday. They are really easy! I did it with the funfetti (rainbow chip) cake mix and then I put white frosting and sprinkles on it! So much fun and yummy!